LilliePad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trip to Houston



Hello blogger buddies! It has been a while since I have blogged! Things have really been insane around here! We have been so busy but are very thankful for all the fun times we have had with family/friends lately! Here are some pictures from our Houston trip:















What has been up with the Gough's lately you might ask??
(1) Missys bachelorette party last weekend! We went a limo and went to Vicksburg to the Ameristar.  We had such a great time and Missy got lots of fun things to start her marriage off right with!
(2) Our friends Kim and Rob had a garage sale in which I helped with.  Or shall I say went by and talked because they has it UNDER CONTROL! They raised 4000 dollars to help bring their daughter Ansley home! Oh yeah and btw...They have gotten their referral for their little girl and she is absolutely the cutest thing I have every seen.
(3) Mississippi State is #23 in the nation.  Really?? Mississippi State! YES!!!
(4) I had my annual Mississippi Children's Home membership tea to introduce our potential new members to the members! We has such a great turn out and a wonderful time.  Thanks to my friends who were able to make it! I hope anyone who is interested in doing charity work will email me and find out more about the MSCH Auxiliary! Its been a true blessing in my life. 
(5) Some of our close friends Tommy and Amy had their baby on Friday.  Preston and I went by there to visit them and I got to hold precious Scott Thomas.  He is sooo precious and I cant wait to watch him grow.  I may have gotten even MORE baby fever by holding him! :)

Hope you guys have a great week! I actually think this week may be a little calmer for me and Preston! 
Blogger Templates

No comments: