LilliePad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Long Post....Lots of Pictures!

Here is some photos of things that have been going on in our life over the last several days!! As I mentioned in a prior post, I recently went to a baby shower for my good friend Miranda Creely who is expecting her 3rd baby boy at the end of this month! We had such a good time at her shower and I cant wait to meet her new precious bundle of joy! 
Miranda and I 
Some Diapers that Miranda got at this shower! 

Last weekend, Preston and I got our tailgating stuff together, cowbells in hand, and headed to Starkville to watch the bulldogs play! Preston and I absolutely love traveling to Starkville to watch the dawgs play!! As most of you know, this game ended in a win for THE DAWGS!!!! 
Here is the scoreboard!! Way to go DAWGS! 

On Thursday night, Preston and I went to Mermaid Cafe to celebrate one of my best friends 25th birthday! We had such a great time catching up with great friends and eating good food.  HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY MARTHA!! I love you and you are an amazing friend! 


We had a great surprise at Martha's birthday party!! Kathryn surprised us and stayed an extra night to spend her birthday with her! I had such a great time getting to spend a couple of days with her! Kathryn was here working with the Viking Classic! She and I have been great friends since college and I don't get to see her near as much as I would like! It was so good to have her up from the Coast here with us in Jackson! I had such a great time getting to visit with you Kathryn and can't wait till I get to hang out with you again soon! 

As many of you know, I am SLIGHTLY obsessed with my nephew Coleson! He is my precious buddy and I LOVE LOVE LOVE picking him up from daycare.  On Friday, I got a great surprise of getting off work around 1:30! So what did I do, I went and picked Coleson up from daycare.  The best thing in the world is to see how excited he gets when he sees you at the door to get him.  Once I picked him up, we went to Sweet Tree Yogurt and enjoyed a yogurt treat.  If you are unfamiliar with this place, you get to pick out your ice cream flavor and then you get to go around and pick out toppings.  Of course being the amazing Aunt that I am, I let him pick out his own toppings! We had an interesting ice cream sundae but we had a good time picking it out and eating it! We then went up to Uncle P's work to visit.  Coleson loved running around his office and meeting all the secretaries.  They all thought he was so cute! DUH! We then went to Stephanies work! He loves going into Mr. Gough's office and seeing the "dog." The dog is actually a stuffed fox but you know?? 


Today, Preston, Mom, Dad, and I headed back to Starkville to watch the dawgs play Alcorn State.  I do have to say that this was a very boring game.  The best part of the game was the band!!! or should I say the Golden Girls! Wow.. I would give anything to be able to "shake" it like these girls do! 












Sorry for the long blog that was filled with pictures.  I have been so busy lately that I really have not had much time to sit down and download pictures and blog! 

Hope you guys all had a wonderful week! This is going to be a four day week for Preston and I! We will be flying out to Houston on Friday to watch the dawgs play! 

No comments: