LilliePad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Zesty Parmesan Chicken

Hey bloggers! Happy Halloween! I didn't really have anything to blog about so thought I would give you guys a great recipe! My sister in law gave me this recipe and its so good!

3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Zesty Italian Salad Dressing (in the bottle)
Parmesan Cheese (Kraft powder kind)
Lemon Juice
Progresso Italian Style bread crumbs

Marinate the chicken for several hours in zesty Italian dressing, parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Again, I don't measure any of those things (I put a lot), but I don't think you can mess it up.
 
Pour chicken and marinade mixture into a 9 x 13 pan. Top chicken with bread crumbs and more parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 uncovered for 1 hour.
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments: