LilliePad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Missy and Wes Wedding Celebration

Hey blogger friends!  IK know it has been entirely to long and I have so much to catch up on but I thought I would start with the wedding reception Preston and I went to on Saturday night.  One of my best friends from college Missy went off to St. John and got married about a month ago! They came back here and had a wedding celebration Saturday night! Preston and I had such a good time. I do have to say that the highlight of the night was the photo booth that they had set up! Here are some pictures from the photo booth:
Hey

















Congrats Missy and Wes! We are so excited for you guys and hope you guys have many years of love and happiness! 

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments: