LilliePad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BABY OH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY BLOGGER FRIENDS! 
Preston and I are sooo thrilled to announce that we are 12 weeks pregnant! 
I know what you are thinking! How did you keep it that long?? Its so easy to keep it once you have had a bad experience! Preston and I have prayed sooo hard for this precious miracle and its health! Today, we went to see Dr. Cole and she told us that everything look perfect and that she really thought things were going to work out this time! What?? Things are going to actually work out for us! Yay!!! GOD IS SOOO GOOD! Preston and I found out we were pregnant Thanksgiving Day and we have been so excited since then!
 This was the picture that we gave our parents over Christmas to announce to them that we were pregnant! Our parents were so precious and both sooo excited! You could tell they were as anxious and scared as we were! Preston and I have been so very nervous over the last several weeks and just praying that everything would go well.  AND IT HAS! 
This is our precious angel that we have been praying for!! How cute is he/she!  I really think that he/she looks like me! haha! 

I want to take two seconds and get sentimental.  I want to thank each and everyone of you for all the prayers, love, and support that you have given me and Preston over the last year! Without each of you and your prayers, Preston and I would not be where we are today!! 

Here is the moto I am going by at this moment: 
"I have prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I have asked of Him," 1 Samuel 1:27

No comments: