LilliePad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Life Since Surgery....

Hey blogger buddies! Hope things are going well for you guys! Preston and I have been sooo busy since I last posted. I am so sorry that I have not updated since I had surgery. The surgery went well and my recovery was much better then I ever thought it would! I really was never in pain and really just needed to sleep off the medications to get better. We did have a scare when my temperature spiked shortly after surgery but after going to the doctor it was determined that everything was fine!

It has been over 3 weeks since I had the surgery now. I feel better than ever and would never know that anything happened to me. We are spending lots of time together with family and friends while we continue to wait for me to heal!! We are so thankful that everything went so well and that I did not develop any complications from the surgery.

What now??? We continue wait!!! :)

No comments: