LilliePad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hey bloggers! I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend! This weekend was very busy for Preston and I! Actually, Preston and I did not see each other at all this weekend. On Friday, Preston left to go to a "boys" weekend at one of his friends lake house with 15 of his fraternity brothers! Preston was soo excited about this weekend and has been looking forward to it for a while! I actually was not excited about him going! For most of you that know me well, I DONT stay by myself! It scares me and I get nervous about the idea of staying alone! Also, this was the first time that Preston and I have really been apart since everything that has gone on in our life! I have actually gotten really dependent on him and don't like to be away from him. I expected our miscarriage this to affect us emotionally but did not expect it to bring us closer together! Oh how God works in weird ways! So you ask what did you do?? I moved in with the parents for the weekend! I had a great time hanging out with them and it was much needed family time. On Friday, we went to Vasilios to eat dinner. My parents had never eaten there before and its one of mine and Preston's favorites! It was fun to show them a new restaurant in Jackson.

On Saturday, I went to a football game party that our Sunday School teacher and his wife was throwing at their house! It was so much fun! I do have to admit that I was a little nervous about going alone! Once I got there though, it was soo much fun! Preston and I have met SOO many wonderful people through our Sunday school and I know they will be life long friends of ours! I want to thank each and ever one of you for making me feel comfortable at the party last night and not making me feel alone!
The game that we were watching did not turn out like I wanted it too! I would love to have seen Mississippi State pull out a win but at this point I really wish we could just throw it to our own team! Speaking of Mississippi State, my precious nephew Coleson now says "Go Dawgs!" How precious is that?? It warmed my heart when my sister called me last night and got him to say that!! Preston made it back about 2:00 oclock today and we have just been hanging out and spending time together! Hope you guys had a great weekend!

No comments: