LilliePad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Bachelorette Party!

This past weekend I went to Gulf Shores, AL to celebrate one of my good friends getting married. My best friend from high school Katie's little sister is getting married in November so we took her out this weekend for one last night single! We had such a wonderful time. It is so good to get away and spend some time with girls! Here are some pictures from the weekend...




Although it was so fun to have some girl time, I was so excited to get home to my sweet Preston! This was the first time I had been away from him since everything that has happened and I missed him more than I ever thought I could in two days!

Happy Monday bloggers! Hope you guys have a great week! Once again, Preston and I have a crazy week but super excited about everything that we have coming up!

No comments: