LilliePad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hail State! MSU 24 Georgia 12


We just beat the hell out of you! Maroon! White!
 Fight,Fight,Fight! 
Mississippi State Woo Ya Damn right!

Preston and I got up early yesterday morning and headed to Starkville with Mom and Dad! This is a family tradition that we have had for several years now and I would not trade it for ANYTHING! We met Stephanie, Dennis, and my precious angel at the tailgate to grill out and celebrate our bulldogs.  This year we decided to celebrate with some of our best friends Martha and Will and Martha's parents.  This has been soooo much fun! I love her family and we have a great time tailgating together! I look forward to many years of tailgating with them! Also, it is always soo good to see old friends in Starkville.  There were so many of our great friends from college there this weekend and it was so nice to be able to catch up with them and get a chance to spend some time with them! I hope everyone has had as great of a weekend as Preston and I have had! 
And just for the record, its always much more fun to leave Starkville with a win! Go Dawgs!
Blogger Templates



No comments: